MRU Career Services online job bank:
To view more information and apply for the jobs, login to the Career Services MRU Student Recruitment and Job Bank
- Go to myjobs.mru.ca
- Under the Students and Graduates drop-down menu, select Login
- Use your MYMRU login credentials
In addition, did you know MRU Career Services has all these free services available to you?
MRU Career Services – Career and Employment Services
- Professional critiquing services: Resume, cover letter or portfolio critiques available. Off-campus students can request feedback to be submitted electronically.
- One hour appointments: Meet directly with aCareer Development Professional. Phone appointments are available for Distance Students during regular office hours (8:30pm-4:30pm).
- Student and Graduate Job Bank. We receive 8-10 new jobs each day! Check with your program team for additional program related postings and job leads.
- Career and Employment Tip Sheets:Available hard copy or online on a variety of topics including job search, networking, interviewing and more!
- Upcoming workshops, fairs and career related events. New events are posted weekly!
- Online Career and Employment Resource Centre. Hundreds of links to additional career and employment resources.
We look forward to assisting you with your career and employment needs.